Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, January 28, 2013

Funny Quotes!

These are some of my favorite quotes from books and authors. They are given to pick you up, to inspire, and maybe even give you a smile. Look over it and enjoy!

"True terror is to wake up one morning, and discover your high school class is running the country"
                                                                                              
-Kurt Vonnegut
"And you ate without me"
"What? No, I didn't," Peeta says.
Oh, and  I suppose the apples ate the cheese"
"I don't know what ate the cheese..."
-Katniss from Hunger Games

"So when your're feeling lonely or sad, or bad, or blue. Remember where laughter's hiding..It's hiding inside of YOU!"
David Saltzman, Author of  The Jester has lost his Jingle

"Singer. He would be Singer, and surely he did  have a song to sing, a unique and sad and beautiful song, given especially to him."
Marion Dane Bauer, Author of Runt

“So light a fire!” Harry choked.
“Yes… of course… but there’s no wood!” Hermione cried, wringing her hands.
“HAVE YOU GONE MAD!” Ron bellowed. “ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!”
J.K Rowling


I hope you enjoyed it! If you like some of these quotes, feel free to make a comment below!


Like Rhebbel Periodicals on Facebook! www.facebook.com/RhebbelPeriodicals
Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/Rhebbel

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe they left the Hermione quote out of the movie it was one of my favorite scenes! (but then again they also left out the Neville-Nagini scene in the 7th so obviously they have editing problems).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! There's a lot of quirks and details that you only see in the book. So many characters they left out, like Peeves. He's annoying, but funny :D!

      Delete

Please comment in relation to the post or blog.
Respectful comments only.
Spam comments will be deleted