Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stay on Top of Your Happy Reading!

Whenever I finish a book, I always tell my friends about it, then we discuss whether or not we thought the book was good. Then a few months later, we would discuss the same book again. Only this time, they would tell me that part two is coming out in a couple of months, or is already out. Inside I'm thinking, how do they always know that information before I do!! In the midst of my excitement with the new knowledge, I always forget to ask them how they do it!

Well, I found a website called Any New Books? With this website, you can submit your email address, click on your preferred genres, and they will hand select new book releases and send it to you! With that being said, I am extremely excited! Finally, I will be able to know what books are coming out soon!

http://anynewbooks.com/about-us/

Read more about Any New Books?

Like Rhebbel Periodicals on Facebook! www.facebook.com/RhebbelPeriodicals

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/Rhebbel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in relation to the post or blog.
Respectful comments only.
Spam comments will be deleted