Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Booking towards Bookexpress

My friends and I went to the Yorktown Mall recently; we haven’t seen each other since we graduated from high school. When we finally saw each other it was just like old times!!! So anyway, we walked around the mall and we saw a little store called bookexpress selling books for 50% off!!! Of course we gravitated towards it and started talking about books we read over the years.

Before I finish this post, a little shout out to my home girls Elizabeth, Ayesha, and Urooba for always being with me throughout six long years of friendship and many more!!!!!

If you want to keep up with the latest books and posts, like Rhebbel Periodicals on
Facebook! www.facebook.com/RhebbelPeriodicals 

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/Rhebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in relation to the post or blog.
Respectful comments only.
Spam comments will be deleted