Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Textbook Troubles

The next semester of college starts on February 4th, one day before my birthday! Even though it is only less than a month away, I have to think about getting textbooks for my classes. Last time I tried to get my books, I was able to get all except that darned English book! It drove me crazy, I must have gone in and out of that bookstore at least five times, with all the little things that kept popping up and preventing me from getting my book! Finally, I was able to pay for it and bring it with me to class. But this time, I hope to make only two trips to the book store, in and out!

Like Rhebbel Periodicals on Facebook! www.facebook.com/RhebbelPeriodicals

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/Rhebbel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in relation to the post or blog.
Respectful comments only.
Spam comments will be deleted