Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, February 4, 2013

Textbook Troubles (Part 2)

Today, winter break is officially over, and school has begun. I feel myself getting back into the swing of things. Went to my classes, dropped some books off at the library. I still love my English teacher, and my Science teacher is funny, but one thing remains the same…getting my textbooks. Good grief! I have already made four trips in and out of the bookstore. I’m not going to be able to pick them up until tomorrow! I should be happy about the fact that they were not as much trouble as they were last time, it’s not that much of a fuss. Oh well, I guess I will have next semester to achieve my previous goals Open-mouthed smile
For background information, visit my post Textbook Troubles http://rhebbelperiodicals.blogspot.com/2013/01/textbook-troubles.html
Like Rhebbel Periodicals on Facebook! www.facebook.com/RhebbelPeriodicals
Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/Rhebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in relation to the post or blog.
Respectful comments only.
Spam comments will be deleted